Sellers made an extra $220,000 in 2 days !!!
46 Bronzewing Close Elanora
Sold in 48 hours – $1,020,000
The sellers were two ladies – childhood friends – who were looking for a dual living home. I found this two storey home for them to buy 12 months earlier- but it was in a very poor state and had been on the market for over 6 months.
Massive 44 Square home – 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, fabulous water views from most rooms, dual living in the heart of Elanora.
They had paid $685,000 and spent $80,000 over 12 months to renovate the home - new paint, carpet and tiles upstairs, 2 new bathrooms and painted the kitchen cabinetry.
At this stage, most agents would have said, “Great, now we take it to market.” They would have sold for around $800,000, in the renovated state, compared to recent sales of similar sized homes.
But you see, I’m the Home Selling Specialist. I’m committed to my clients achieving the absolute best price possible … so we had it staged!
I felt that staged we would sell for close to $1M, but I also knew this was the very top end of the market for the area. We started at Offers over $1,090,000.
Stunning family home in the heart of Elanora
- the large family looking for plenty of room to spread out
- anyone wanting a spacious home with a separate full sized home office to run their business
- the extended family, with elderly parents needing to be close but still independent
- anyone wanting to maximise their investment by renting out the downstairs permanently...or on a casual basis with Air B'n'B
Step inside this unique home - approx 44 squares in size - and you're immediately drawn to the main living area with stunning water views.
There is also a separate media room off the living area, all of which flows into the dining area and huge family sized entertainer's kitchen.
Ladies, you'll love the designer master suite with massive 'his and hers' walk in robes and fully renovated and over sized en suite. You could be forgiven for thinking you were in a five star hotel. This really is the stuff of dreams.
The kids will immediately begin to choose which of the other three bedrooms will be theirs.
A family sized laundry with a huge sorting/ ironing/craft room adjacent is perfect for anyone wanting their own room for crafting, scrap booking or sewing.
And everyone will love the massive family bathroom with separate toilet and hand basin...no more fights over the bathroom in the mornings.
And to top it off, a full length wraparound balcony invites you to wander out and take in the gorgeous views of the lake from most parts of the house.
Continue downstairs into the separate granny flat- with 2 bedrooms, full sized kitchen and spacious living area also with a wraparound balcony and more of those amazing water views. There's also a separate laundry and storage room.
This part of the house opens directly onto a private courtyard with flat lawn- ideal for kids or pets. There is also room for a pool- but with the gorgeous Currumbin Beach only minutes away, you may decide to forgo the pool.
The granny flat also offers a second separate entrance from Murtha Dr - which is ideal for anyone wanting to utilise this for clients in their home business...or tenants. Plus a bus stop right out front.
This incredibly spacious house really is one of a kind and includes:
- Massive 1010m2 of land - Fully fenced
- 406 m2 in size - approx 44 squares
- 6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Stunning views over the lake from most rooms
- Cooling breezes year round
- Wrap around balconies on both levels
- Double garage with separate storage area
- Off street parking for another 4 cars...or the caravan
- Front and rear private courtyards
- Double street access- Bronzewing Close and Murtha Dr
- Ceiling fans
- Security screens
- Ducted Vacuumed
- Fully self contained granny flat
- Minutes to beautiful Currumbin beach
- Bus stop out front of Murtha Dr entrance
- Easy access to The Pines shopping center
- Minutes to primary and secondary schools
- Easy access to M1
- 10 minutes to Coolangatta airport
- Couple of minutes to the desirable Palm Beach dining precinct